Thursday, June 16, 2011

coming together

Have you ever felt like things started coming together all at once?

First, I got this amazing job working at Mast General Store. I have excellent pay, great coworkers, and even better: I get to have FUN at work! The company provided great training for the great products they sell. I have felt so much happier and so less stressed the past couple of months.

So the less stress at work has caused me to have the mental capacity to do some soul searching. I was able to clear my mind of so much negative energy and I was able to come up with a goal for my life.

I started writing again. Still gonna keep the current project under wraps because I don't know where it's gonna lead to. But the writing is really helping to keep me cathartic. I'm loving it.

Then two days ago happened. I had the day off, but apparently one of the managers resigned. Why she did, I don't know. But now I have this huge opportunity right in front of me. I could apply for and possibly get a management position.

This feels so...right for me. I feel like my body is humming so much with excitement and positive energy that I feel like my hands and feet are almost vibrating. It's a good feeling.

I just pray that this all isn't in my head. How could so many good, right-feeling things come together at once if it wasn't meant to be?

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment