Tuesday, February 1, 2011

long days and bad movies

What a long ass day.

Work was fairly dead and so it just seemed to drag on and on and on and on and on...I was more than ecstatic when the other girl came in to take over at 4. I was ready to get out of there.

I then spent the afternoon cleaning up my room and organizing it. It looks so good right now. I'm quite pleased with myself. Now I just have to finish up a bit more laundry and I'll be completely done with my cleaning chores.

Now I'm sitting here, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. I'm hungry, I think. I also am considering doing a little writing because I've been struck with inspiration lately. I think it'll help if I stop watching bad movies. And when I say bad, I mean baaad. "Center Stage" is completely awful...I mean...just awful. So why am I watching it?

Well, I'm off for a midnight snack, a bit more laundry and maybe some writing. I have a good copule of hours before it's bedtime!

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment