Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentines

Well, it's Valentine's Day. It's not a particularly favorite holiday of mine, but I suppose I don't hate it. Actually, I treated myself to some Ghirardelli chocolates today, so it's been a pretty good day.

I feel weird, not having posted anything the past several days, but I have found that life is quite mundane at the moment and I don't have a lot to write about. I know this may sound bad, but I find that it's quite comforting to not have any chaos going on in my life at the moment.

One of my best friends, Kaitlyn, came up for a visit at the end of last week. It was nice to see her since I hadn't seen her in a couple of months.

I'm feeling a bit like a slacker. I have to send out a belated birthday card and a belated Valentines card to some friends. All I have to do is slap a stamp on an envelope and stick it in the mailbox, but I can't seem to bring myself to get up off my butt and look for a stamp...

Maybe tomorrow.

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment