Monday, February 7, 2011

letting go

I have found myself more at ease, content, and dare I say it? Happy the past few weeks. I have found that the simple (not easy, but simple) act of letting everything go has helped my stress level immensely. I simply decided to just...not worry anymore.

It sounds ridiculously easy but it's taken me a long time to get to this place. It's definitely one of those "easier said than done" things.

I don't know how to describe what life feels like these days. I am enjoying life for the first time in a long time. I'm trying have a better relationship with my friends and my family, I have new hope for my financial situation, and I'm taking active steps to have a better professional life.

If you have a great deal of stress in your life, all I can tell you is to let it all go. Just don't hold onto it anymore. The only person causing you to keep all of that crap in your life is you.

Learn to accept people and situations for who and what they are. You can't change anyone but yourself. So focus on you, do what makes you happy. Let the stress go. There is no reason to hold onto it.

lindsayallison

3 comments: