Thursday, February 17, 2011

blissful sunbathing

I am beyond ecstatic that I finally have a day off. I'm so just mentally and spiritually worn down because of my job and the stress it's providing in my life. I'm happy to have a day off to regroup before going back on Saturday.

Tomorrow is supposed to be up in the 70s. I do think that this beautiful, sunny weather calls for some sunbathing. I don't think the middle of February is too early to start on a tan, do you?

I plan to sit out on the back porch with a book and some music. Or some paper, pen and some music. Whatever I end up doing, there will be music, sun, fresh air, and quite possibly something iced from Starbucks.

On a completely UNRELATED note, I have to wonder about something. My mom and stepdad have a huge flat screen tv with HD and all that jazz. I'm sitting here watching an episode of "Bones" that I have previously seen on a "regular" tv. I don't see what the huge fuss is about with this HD crap. While it does seem more life-like, it also makes the camera work look like a motor-skills challenged two year old shot the episode instead of a slightly less challenged forty-two year old.

*sigh* Ok, I do believe it's time for me to put this post to rest. I need to go find something to do...or something to eat.

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment