Thursday, February 24, 2011

a string of thoughts

I'm feeling a little down tonight. I have a lot on my mind. Mostly things of an extremely personal nature that I just don't feel comfortable sharing here for all the world to see.

One thing I am struggling with is forgiveness. I found myself in a place tonight where I'm constantly going over the things that have happened the past few years where I was really hurt. I keep playing them over and over in my mind and now it feels like the wounds are fresh and new again. I'm trying desperately to find something, anything, that will get my head out of this cycle.

I tried to do yoga tonight. I really wanted to go a full session since I ate a ridiculous amount of calories today. I put in the DVD and started the work out but I just couldn't pull myself together. I couldn't concentrate or get my breathing right or my posture. Those things are really important when doing yoga. If you're not concentrating on the poses, breathing, and posture you can REALLY hurt yourself.

I am super excited to get up and start over tomorrow. I plan on going to bed early tonight so that I can get up early and get my day started. I want to get up, do my yoga (I find it easier to do in the mornings), get a shower and then I have plans to meet my very good friend, Melissa, for coffee in the morning at Barnes and Noble.

After that I have stupid work. But alas it's only a 7 hour shift and then I have the WHOLE weekend off! I am SUPER excited about that!!

Karaoke both nights this weekend and I am totally ready to rock it. :)

lindsayallison

3 comments:

  1. keep your head up sis :) wish i could be there to hang out with you and sing with you at karaoke! love u!!!

    ReplyDelete