Saturday, March 3, 2012

new year, new look

Well, I decided it was time for another facelift for the blog.

I had decided to expand the colors in my wardrobe this year as I start buying smaller sizes. I wanted more bright colors in my closet. So in keeping with that frame of mind I chose this much brighter, cleaner, and easier to read format. I had tried to make this thing look "cool" and like it had a lot to offer with multiple columns and stuff. But when I sat down to update this tonight I felt like it was just too much. I'm a simple kind of girl (okay, so not really but we can pretend, right?) and so a simple look is what I need.

I think I am going to like this a lot. I hope that it's easy to navigate and that you can really get a feel for who I am and what I'm up to. I think with all the side bars you can easily keep up with what I'm working on as far as reading and writing goes.

I don't have a lot more to update you on than that. New year, new look! I've changed my hair color, I'm losing weight, and I'm powering through with positive thinking!

Until next time!

Health, Peace, & Happiness,
lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment