Monday, April 4, 2011

back to work!

I am so excited about my new job! Orientation was on Friday, April 1, and I was just stunned by the information I learned about my new company.

They are 100% dedicated to employee and customer happiness and to giving back to the community. They are green in every possible way they can be green. This company is not about the bottom line, it's about the people. I wish more companies understood that to make the bottom line, you can't worry about the bottom line. You have to make your employees and customers happy and that will take care of your bottom line.

Panama City was fantastic. I had a glorious time! It was so nice to have five whole days with absolutely nothing to do! Unfortunately it was raining most of the time so I didn't get much beach time. But I had a fabulous time anyway.

Not much else to report. Just excited to go to work tomorrow.

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment