Sunday, July 18, 2010

trampled

So I feel like I'm a door mat.

I feel like I've been walked all over, trampled for so long. It seems to me, that people will do whatever the hell they want, regardless of how it affects another's feelings.

Well I'm done being a doormat. I'm done letting how someone else MIGHT react to something affect what I'm going to do. It's obvious no one gives me the same consideration, so why should I bother anymore?

I just don't care what any of you do. I just don't care who's sleeping with who, or who's talking to who. All you need to know is that I will no longer hold my negative emotions back. I don't give a flying rat's ass who gets pissed at me.

And there are some of you out there who need to realize that I've put up with unacceptable behavior for far too long. By putting up with it, it's like I'm supporting it. Well not anymore. I won't put up with it anymore. And if you should decide to continue, then you need to realize it might cost you one hell of a friend.

You know who you are.

Tell me, was it worth it?

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment