Tuesday, July 13, 2010

day off

Well, today is my day off. I had a whole list of things I wanted to get accomplished today. I don't really want to do them now, lol. Actually, the sad thing is, the things on that list that I really don't want to do are the things I should really probably do.

First I need to do some grocery shopping. It's time to hit up Walmart and get some inexpensive things. Then I need to call my insurance to see what kind of coverage I have for counseling. Then I really need to look into some school stuff for this fall.

Now school is something I would like to put off. And in fact, I might do that. Honestly? My heart just isn't into the business management degree anymore. If I'm really honest with myself, I think I might want to switch to an English major. But that would require transferring to a different school. Midlands Tech doesn't offer an associates degree in English.

I feel bad, like I've wasted my time and money on this Business degree. But I really just don't want to do it anymore. I'm not really sure what I want to do with school right now. So I'm thinking, if I am not really sure, why would I continue to waste time and money on a degree I dno't particularly want? Shouldn't I take that semester and work and save up my money and try to figure out what I do want to do?

I think that might be the best option.

Ok, now it's time for a quick smoke break and then I'm off to the grocery store! I am quite excited to see what I can get for like...$25. :)

lindsayallison

No comments:

Post a Comment